Add Google Analytics code to Efficon Articles module

My employer, IHBSOnline.com, uses the Efficon Articles 3.x module in DotNetNuke to aid in driving website traffic.

Every morning, I troll the news sites, and add News content items to the module. Then I use Twitter to announce these additions. I can easily browse to the posts and see the number of hits these items generate.

Image representing Google Analytics as depicte...Image via CrunchBase

I also use the iFinity Google Analytics module to track my web traffic. Unfortunately, you can't add this module to any post, since technically, it's not really a page.

I played around a bit, and found that I was able to add my code to the DesktopModules/Articles/ArticleDetailsStandard.aspx, and start tracking my posts!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPI Search Redundancy

freeFTPD

Using ImageMagick and Tesseract to sort TIFFs on Windows