New job!!!

Got a new job at techWorks as a Tecnology Architect. I am STOKED! Can't wait to start.

I will be a hired-tech-gun for 10-15 clients. They call, I respond and repair/deploy/whatever-is-nesessary. This will be a great experience for me, and I'm sure I'll be introduced to many new things. I'm pretty much a sponge for technology, so this will suit me fine.

They have two offices, one in Wauwatosa, which is where I will work, and one in Madison. They are a new company, but very forward thinking, and growing rapidly. I was very impressed by the things that the president of the company had to say concerning the work-ethic and the importance of maintaining a good working relationship with the customer. This was embossed on my brain early in my working career, so I should fit right in.

More next week!

Comments

Drew said…
Appreciate you bloggging this

Popular posts from this blog

NPI Search Redundancy

freeFTPD

Using ImageMagick and Tesseract to sort TIFFs on Windows