Authorize.net using PHP and curl

I needed a method to collect donations from patrons to the museum website that involved something a little less that what we offered before, PayPal. Not that I don't like the idea of PayPal, mind you, but it requires that the user create an account if they haven't got one, and that is a pain in the ass. So since I finished our OSC shopping cart for the Online Museum Store, we already had the mechanism in place. SSL certs, Authorize.net account, etc. Found a nice sample script at Zend.com that got me started. It was very simple, and I needed to get more from it. This is what I ended up with. First, a file called donate.php, that contains the form, and passes vars to the processing file, auth.php. Here are the files. Hope they help someone. JC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPI Search Redundancy

freeFTPD

Using ImageMagick and Tesseract to sort TIFFs on Windows